Saturday, March 20, 2010

Getting a little excited.......

Nashville is coming up at the end of the month and we still need more financial support but God's already shown us that we're going; that it's His will! It's awesome and faith building.

I can't wait to continue to see what doors open and how things will turn out. There's nothing better than being in the loving hands of Almighty God, trusting Him for everything.

Original material and more connecting is the goal. I'm so excited to record and perform some great original music that will touch and move people. What a blessing.

I'm sitting on a layover in Jackson Hole Wyoming right now. Then Sunday I'm off to Lake Tahoe and Aspen, Co. Tuesday it's Scottsdale, Az and then back home for a few days before heading to Nashville. Boy, I sure miss my beautiful bride and my three amazing children, but I'm also extremely thankful to be working and flying.

I hope as more of you follow my blog, you will join in, share your heart and thoughts. I want to hear!

More to come! Blessings!!!!!

Sean


The Sean Archer Music Team

(Sent via BlackBerry®)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be courteous and professional. Think before you type. And be honest! Thanks and welcome to my blog!